View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 02:53 PM   #1
Antmeister
Pro Starter

2nd album released - Solecismic

Okay, I actually created enough songs to have a second album. I have also included the hidden track.

Tales of the Edit Button (Parody of Rainbow Connection) - This was inspired by jbmagic's reprimand of his edit button. I just realized that this occured half a year ago. I believe he deserves to have it back now, but it was funny back then.

AFC West Rivalry (Parody of Daughters) - Okay this song bombed, but it was still fun to do. Only those that know of the Chargers/Raiders heated rivalry get the song and for those that got it, a few liked it.

Sexual Nerves (Parody of Dust in the Wind) - Inspired by Noddadropp and his crazy rantings over breast feeding.

Against All Odds - Poker Version (Written by Quiksand) - Catered to those that love their poker, this song was my first attempt to make it sound as if I was in concert. It didn't come out too bad and I will probably try to do this again in the future.

Broken Yards (Parody of Open Arms) - Maximum Football...enough said. This even has a special video included.

FOF Rap (Parody of Peter Piper) - I just had to cover a RUN-DMC song since they were one of my favorite groups growing up in the break dancing era. Did my best to mimic the cadence and it didn't come out too bad.

Solecismic (Parody of She's Like the Wind) - Like many of you guys, I am eagerly some information about Jim Gindin's next release. Video included.

Hidden Track - Time After Time (FOFC Version) Written by WSUCougar - I have had this song for more than half a year but every time I tried to sing it, it was hard to understand what the hell I was saying. So this time around, I just decided to sing/talk within my normal range for once. Sorry for the wait, WSUCougar, evil mod.

Quote:
Typing in my chair I hear the keys click,
and think of you
caught up in dolas,
confusion is nothing new
Flere pics – flame fights -
all threads left behind
Werewolves, parodies,
time after -

Sometimes you picture me -
“What-the-hell do you look like?” thread
More posting (it’s Pumpy) so I can't read
what you've said.
A few say: “These posts blow” -
SkyDog’s behind.
another ban unwinds

Chorus
If you post they will look at the FOFC
time after time
If you brawl they will watch you – mods are waiting
time after time

After my picture fades, a red X takes it away
Watching through windows -
you're questioning my URL.
Asshats, it’s stolen, from a site outside
Yet Pumpy’s pic’s still fine!

Chorus
If you post they will look at the FOFC
time after time
If you brawl they will watch you – mods are waiting
time after time

A few say: “These posts blow” -
SkyDog’s behind.
another ban unwinds

Chorus
If you post...
...time after time
time after time
time after time
time after time

Last edited by Antmeister : 08-12-2006 at 04:17 PM.
Antmeister is offline   Reply With Quote