View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 11:34 PM   #311
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
NOTE: Im quite worried that if the masons have to break a tie, 1 or all of them will be revealed, severely hindering our chances of victory. Having that built in circle of trust, regardless of the fact im not in it, is huge. This early in the game, we need that group to stay secret and stable, because if they can manage to keep the group alive long enough it could be a major major play for us in end game for them to reveal.

I actually was going to argue more against gramm's actions today with what you posted in mind. However I went back and reread the rules and it says this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Masons - have seen each other at mason meetings, and know they are not guilty of any crimes. Tie votes will be broken by the masons, without revealing their identity. No pm capabilities, and if they reveal that they are a mason, they will die a horrible death.

Looks like if they break a tie, it won't tell us who did it. Thats why I didn't press Gramm anymore. At first I was thinking it was a horrible thing for a villager to try to do.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote