View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 04:25 PM   #422
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
I think it's very likely that there is at least one vet in the wolves. I thought the fact that Saldana was the night kill lends credence to this, since he's a very solid player but not necessarily the most vocal. I also wouldn't be surprised at all to have the vet wolf be vocal in this game to provide cover for some of the newer players that might be bad.

That said, I'm still not sure that anyone is necessarily pinging my radar here. I agree with Tangle that although Gramm was way out front yesterday with the tie scenarios that he was actually hitting on something that might help us out. I think the bullet/chubby issue is a non-starter, doesn't clear or damn IMO.

This is likely to change, but the person I'm most suspicious of at this moment is:

Vote Alan T

He's always helpful, especially when he's bad. And he's been quite helpful to the newer folks.

Its funny you voted for me since right now I have 90% confidence of only one player in the game being good. You just happened to have voted for that player on day one.

Maybe lines are being drawn in the sand right now, Im not sure. However voting for someone in my very tiny day 2 circle of trust already had made me suspicious of you.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote