View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 10:34 PM   #491
hoopsguy
General Manager

Swaggs, I would prefer to have the information on the tie-breaker. Not having it revealed makes me suspicious that it was held by someone who is working against the Farm.

It doesn't mean that Anxiety is a bad guy, but the longer that information is not revealed, the more I'm forced to re-examine my assumptions that Anxiety is clear.

Scenarios:
1.) Squealer held it - doesn't know any identities, but wants to create chaos. Likely viewed Anxiety last night (or tonight) to help determine his actions going forward.
2.) Pilkington held it - if Anxiety was a revolutionary than Pilkington may or may not have known this.
3.) Anxiety held it - self-preservation no matter what side he was on
4.) A revolutionary held it - would look to create doubt by not revealing if Anxiety is not a revolutionary. Would be wondering what right play is if Anxiety is a revolutionary in a no role-reveal game.

But as far as I can tell, someone who is sympathetic to the Farm doesn't have a compelling reason not to reveal that they broke the tie (why did I use a double negative?), unless they think people will be looking for blood. I know I would not be, and I didn't get the sense that most people would be, for whatever that is worth.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote