View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 02:28 PM   #585
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I think you are purposely twisting around what I wrote. I haven't pointed a finger at anyone so far this game except for Bulletsponge, Goldeneagle (only for missing a vote) and you so far.

I would say that qualifies as 'others'. Maybe not a lot of others, but some.

Quote:
And I didn't just disappear. I've been on all day today from work, trying to start up discussion, with many people on and everyone is just avoiding anything that might help us trying to solve this stuff. The only exception is hoops who I feel has been honestly trying to work some stuff out himself.

You said you were running right after making that long post. I didn't realize it was only for a short time. What looked like a hit-and-run was really more of a hit-and-return-soon. Oh well.

Quote:
I voted you as a placer vote and hoping it might start up some discussion. I have 7 minutes till I need to leave for my next meeting, so I'm up for any response you want to make in that time. Anything after, I'll have to respond to when I'm back from it later

Voting for me is a good way to get discussion from me. Actually, I'm mostly working on my WW verbal sparring skills and trying to not become defensive and mean. I have that tendency and am trying to break myself of it.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote