View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 07:05 AM   #5
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

WEEK 2 (point spreads from sbrlines.com as of last night)

BEGINNING BANKROLL: 1400 CREDITS

110 Credits: Oakland (+13) over Baltimore (13 points is huge. Having watched everyone all week say that Baltimore is the greatest team in history and Oakland is the worst team in history, I begin to wonder about how much we can tell after just one week. Besides, I've watched Aaron Brooks enough to know that he is, above all else, unpredictable.)

110 Credits: Cleveland (+11) over Cincinnatti (Another instance in which a huge line swayed me. Having watched the Saints and Cleveland last week, I can say that Cleveland was not that bad come the second half. Not 11 points worse than Cincinnatti.).

55 Credits: Minnesota (+1) over Carolina (One site had Minnesota as the favorite in this game by a point. Most had them even, and one gave them a point. I have a feeling that they are going to win this game. John Fox is a great coach, however, so I'm hedging my bet a little here.).

165 Credits: New Orleans (-2) over Green Bay (One of my good friends up here is a Packers fan, so we watched the Packers/Bears game last week. They played some of the worst football that I have ever seen on the professional level.)
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote