Thread: Werewolf Forum?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 01:47 PM   #24
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
I'm not argueing the merit or lack of merit of the forum change. Like I said, I am not commenting on that. Your points have nothing to do with the validity of posting SD's PM. Post here all that you want that you want SD to answer your questions, but posting his PM is wrong and you're just trying to justify it because you don't like his answer.
I sent this PM to skydog, to which i dont expect a reply. I was wrong to post his PM, and i apologized to him. I do believe though that this decision is one that should be reconsidered, and at the very least skydog needs to give some honest reasons in public:

I Thats fine, but i feel your views need to be shared. Im happy to delete those posts if you will share you honest views in public. So far, the only reason you have openly stated was a joke. If you dont want me to share your views, thats alright. But the forum deserves reasoning for why such a move took place, other then "i like it when people lose posts"

Sorry if you feel i betrayed your trust, in the future i will ensure to not posts your thoughts in public.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote