Thread: Werewolf Forum?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 02:16 PM   #44
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
I can agree with your first post, so if i misunderstood you i retract my statement.

Your second post is just a feeling i have held, one of which is aided by since my time as a mod the only posts i have seen from you in regards to me have been mocking. Much like your post in this thread, you seem to go out of your way to point of oddities and falsities in my posts(which you retracted in this thread). That, coupled with the fact not one mod said anything kind about me after my time as one leads me to this belief. If its an unjust assumption, then so be it. I am trying to discuss the merit of this decision, and the actions that need to be taken if threads can be discarded as non-post worthy. I really am trying to be respectful and work through this decision, and i have apologized to SD by PM and AIM. I really would like skydog to discuss with someone(not me anymore, as i failed in the role) the decision and its merit, instead of how he has handled it with a joke

I have taken issue with things you've said before and after you were a mod. But I have no particular dislike towards you. I take a certain pride in "calling people out" when i feel they are hypocritical or make stupid statements (like you said, sometimes i'm wrong like in this case). I do it to others on here and I do it on IHOF all of the time. Apparently I have done that with you more than you would like, but it has not registered with me as any specific dislike towards you.

So, you may perceive it that way, but I have no particular feeling towards you either way as I think we rarely cross paths on this board as we do not have that many similar interests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote