Thread: Werewolf Forum?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 04:23 PM   #84
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfan View Post
Lighten up Francis. I'm neither "tolling" nor trolling - I offered an explanation for why WW thread post counts were being considered different than other off-topic posts, and I pointed out how you completely misread the posts by Subby and Ryan S. Unless the definition of trolling has changed to "he posted something I disagree with or don't like", I haven't been trolling.

So take a chill pill dude - you're waaaaaay too worked up about this whole thing.
Telling me i need a refresher course in reading comprehension is not explaining WW thread counts or pointing out a misreading. Its calling me stupid, but i apologize for coming back at you with a name that is negative.

Secondly, i dont think it was as tounge in cheek as you assume.

Thirdly, i would ask your opinion of krysup and WSUcougars posts in the other thread about post count being a great use of context for FOFC. Those are two mods, and i took their posts to be very similar to my complaints about status here at FOFC. How do you view them?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote