View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 10:28 PM   #207
Barkeep49
Coordinator

spleen I appreciate what you're saying and all. I had the fortune of playing basically my first 3 or 4 games as a wolf. And I saw first hand how the lack of information was the wolf's biggest advantage. When there was a seer or reveal or some such that could even the playing field. Then when I played as a villager I got lynched because I wanted reveals, just like I do now. I am always among the foremost people in trying to form a circle of trust. It is circles of trust that win games. Period. In this game, I just think it makes sense for EVERYBODY to reveal their roles. I mean if the bad guys don't all have roles, which I think is a distinct possiblity, they are forced to make something up. So if somebody made up some role like, say, hotelier, and we probe deeper we might come up with something suspicous. Or if we start killing people and learn the details of their roles we can start to see a pattern amongst the good guy roles. Information = villagers good friend. I was hinting at this strategy even before the game started and I'm trying to implement it now. By my count, including my role, we have three reveals so far. I wish there would be more. Anything that makes the Cowboys scramble seem slike a good deal to me.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote