View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 10:42 PM   #214
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I have to say I'm VERY uncomfortable with all this speculation of me as a seer. I had hoped by ignoring it the meme would drop. Without getting into too much detail, my role clearly, as explained publicly, has to do with information. However, I have no clue about the quality of this information, first of all, and second of all my getting the information is not guarenteed. If I was a traditional seer, I would have changed my gameplan and not pushed for this role reveal. Now beyond that I am simply NOT going to speculate more about my role.

Well, that makes your move a little more understandable then, if you did not believe you were a seer (and I'm sure you have a better idea of that than I).

That said, I think it's perception. Even if the bartender is not the seer, his description sounds like a seer. So whether you are or not is irrelevant--if the wolves think you are a seer, they will kill you. And only a complete newbie group of wolves would miss the implications of your role reveal, even without the following discussion which targeted it.

Honestly, I fear you may have put yourself on the cowboys' chopping block (and I will admit, I may be after that, with my support of you).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote