View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 12:31 PM   #567
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
heres what i can add to this as the town sheriff:

i arrested GE first....he was at his house in the northeast part of town, didnt seem to be fixin to have any callers, and came in all quiet like when i told him to.

then i went to Lathum's...he lives in the southeast part of town. he wasnt there when i banged on the door, so i headed off to look for him...found him coming back towards his place from the west. this places him in the southwest, which is where Thomkal bought it, which troubles me a bit.

question to alan, is there any info as to how thomkal got killed, i.e. shot, stabbed, strangled, drowned, etc)

as far as their defenses go, i think i have been over time one of the most understanding people in the history of werewolf about IRL things getting in the way, often being the player to stand up for the absent person, but that dont change the fact that people that aint around for days at a time aint helpin us none.

at this point, i ain't ready to vote until i hears from Alan bout my question...i'll be home/back on around 5:30

How could Lathum have been knocking on my door looking for me and killing Thomkal at the same time?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote