View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 01:26 PM   #387
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
There have been so many times when I have theories and feel so sure about something and I read posts like yours and I start doubting my initial suspicion. The Frankenstein game (which was my first) when tanglewood came out with his fake role reveal against you, made me doubt my PM. You and I were masons in that game and tanglewood said he KNEW you were evil because he was a seer or something like that. I swear I checked my PM to make sure it said Grammatics and I were masons. There are a lot of very convincing players out there that make me doubt my own suspicions and I get easily swayed... but not this time.

You bring some valid points, everyone should be here during lynch to see what goes down, but as far as roled players being there, I don't think they have more of a vested interest than wolves do. Let's say that you and LSG are tied towards the end of lynch and 1 person is left to vote. I doubt the bodyguard would wanna be there to see what happens. The only thing he/she should worry about is sending a PM before deadline. A wolf, on the other hand, would vote for LSG to keep you in the game.

If I am wrong, than I apologize, but what do we have to go on? Not a thing so I'm throwing what could be a possiblity to see what happens.

DC, are you kidding, the bodyguard would want to be there in case they start getting heat and if about to get lynched they can role reveal, that is a key tenet of the game. In fact I just had to do it last week in the cowboy game (as the BG). That would save the BG for one more day and give others the chance to react (assuming they are online, like they should be).

But if you really feel that way, why are you on everyday right up to lynch?
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote