View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 06:14 AM   #2825
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Wow, crazy game. Alant, what was the dynamic at the end? Since no one died, how did the game end there? What action was Lathum able to use to shoot me down? Not sure I got that.

It was a terrific and crazy ass game. I was frustrated a lot, because of my lack of success. It is funny Alan saying there were so many women vices, because it really felt like I had found the only gay Western community I had ever heard of. I did notice differences in the PMs, so I felt pretty sure that Racer and saldana, for instance, had women vices, but I didn't have anything to go back to them for.

The night bullet "lost his gun" to me, was he told he was knocked out or was he told the truth? Just curious.

I think I made some good decisions, and I made some awful decisions. I was pretty certain Anxiety was a cowboy, and that was a bad mistake. But I had bad feelings about st cronin and hoops before they bought it (it was with some delight that my analysis actually pointed to hoops).

Lathum's night action is honestly what got you at the end to end the game. I just ad-libbed for the sake of the story. When we went to night actions, there was no one that had a night action that could stop Lathum's kill. I just simply had to wait for them to submit it in case they chose something that could have been blocked however for some reason. (Or they chose some other path). Once Lathum submitted night killing you with gun, it was over. No sense to drag it on, so I ended the game.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote