View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 06:41 AM   #2829
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
This was a good game. It felt like we, as cowboys, were always scrambling. If we had been a little more patient it seems that cronin and sndvls would have eventually come to ourside without are having to do anything. Of course we did benefit by killing saldana since we'd hypothsized that there was a way for us to get more gold (which is why we killed sndvls first). That crazy night 1 was a big relief to us as it gave Lathum room to breathe. His turning on me gave him just enough time for him and spleen (who was scary accurate when he was still a villager) to win the game. Well played spleen and Lathum.

And sorry cronin that you had such a short reign as a Cowboy. Not only was he ID on that first night, but the whole first day he was a cowboy he didn't know who the other cowboys were since we had considered having hoops call him out in a showdown so that hoops could get into the COT. And we won't even talk about the times when hoops, without our consent, was thinking about calling out lathum and myself in a showdown.

Haha, I wasn't going to tell anyone about that. I so was hoping Hoops was going to suddenly pull out his gun and shoot one of you down as a suprise. Ahh well!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote