View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 01:03 PM   #50
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I guess that makes me rethink the game dynamics a bit. Coming into this pre-roles I had figured it was like 50% of the players were STARS (roled or non-roled good guys). I think we have to assume that there are non-roled people on teams due to there not being enough roles to cover the players.

Stars win when zombies are eliminated (typical good vs bad)
Umbrella wins when the Stars are eliminated (Alternate evil team)
Zombies win when their numbers equal the numbers of other teams combined (typical bad guy winning conditions)

I think the Umbrella team is whats confusing this in my head, how they fit in. With about 20 people, I think seeing 3-4 Zombies would be about right. THat leaves 15-16 or so for the other two teams.

I would assume normally that based on winning conditions you would have an equal number of stars and Umbrella members. The catch however is it seems the Umbrella team has advantages over the Stars, so that likely is made up in raw numbers. Perhaps 9 stars, 7 Umbrella and 4 zombies roughly is what we are looking at.

If so, this makes it pretty interesting to start, do people come out and say they are a basic villager? If you do, you'll have more than 50% of the people after you.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote