View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 11:29 PM   #91
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
There are ways to role reveal without role revealing. For example, the police chief could vote for a different player not on his list each day. Some other possibilities have occured to me, as well. It's a difficult mechanic, to be sure, but one I think we need to exploit.

My thought on how the Chief should play is different than that a tad.

The Chief can't reveal, but all roles are revealed on death. Obviously the Chief is of its most use in death, but if he doesn't live long enough to get his message across then he becomes rather nullified.

The reason I asked Chubby what I did before roles were revealed is obviously I am guessing Chubby won't let him just come out and say I distrust: (Everyone except his list of good guys). So my guess is the chief wants to last as long as possible, and once he is dead it would be important to go and look and see who he did -not- vote for moreso than who he did vote for.

The chief won't know who are zombies vs umbrella, but he sure will know who his team is. That will help Stars members prevent themselves from killing off their own at some point.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote