View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 12:46 PM   #216
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

So I have a new topic of discussion for everyone that has checked in some way or another. Everyone has been to this thread since the game started except for Bulletsponge (Saldana is in the thread, but I assume reading and getting caught up so hasnt posted yet). Many people checked in various different ways.

I kept track of how people checked in and noticed some came right out and said they were a member of Stars, others implied it and others entirely avoided the topic all together.

My initial thoughts were:

Zombies don't care who you are you arent on their team so they will eat you regardless.

Umbrella wants to avoid being eaten by zombies and want to find the Stars to kill them.

Stars want to identify each other but avoid being killed by both Umbrella and the Zombies.

My thoughts were in this game it seems a bigger advantage to hide your identity as a Stars member than in normal games as Umbrella might know you arent on their side but do not know if you are a zombie or not.

The only compelling reason for Umbrella to not come out and say who they are is that Stars players might kill them off just to keep from killing their own in an effort to find the zombies.

Since we all know that none of us can believe someone when they come right out and say they are a member of Stars, simply saying it doesn't mean alot in the game. My initial instinct in this game was the people who came out and said they were Stars members psychologically had a greater chance of being Umbrella members than anything else.

I'm curious to the three or four people who said you were stars or hinted it, what was your reasoning for doing so rather than hiding in the shadows with the majority.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote