View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 01:23 PM   #225
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
This is what I disagree with, particularly on day 1. If Stars are driving the vote, and it ends up stars vs. stars, then we've got nothing. If we let non-stars drive the vote, and it ends up stars vs. stars, then we've got something - the people that drove the vote. Because stars don't know who stars are, get it? But the other folks do - so let them pick people to lynch. Then we punish them when they get it wrong.

That's why I waited to see who voted first.

I still don't understand this though. You keep saying you waited to see who voted first, but you didn't vote for that person. You voted for someone who hasn't voted yet.

I could buy into your theory a bit more if you used this arguement to turn around and vote for Lathum. I understand Lathum's excuse for voting early (not going to be here today), but if you wanted to use that as a reason to vote for him, then so be it. But why use the voting early reasoning for someone who did not vote early?

In my mind all this does is associate yourself with Hoops and Lathum in some scenerio which can be a bad thing for many reasons.

If hoops or lathum ends up bad at some point, then we spend time trying to figure out if you and the other of them are bad too and were trying to distance yourself some. If you both are good guys, all we end up with is a few days of spinning our wheels chasing stars members while the zombies do what they want to at night.

I fully admit that out of you, hoops and Lathum odds are that at least 1 of you 3 are not on the same team.. but are we really ready to spend the first 3 days of the game pursuing that on a hunch?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote