View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 09:54 PM   #347
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Earlier in the game Alan noted that people were giving up their allegiance too early in the game if they are STARS and expected that there were some fake reveals taking place. I ran through the initial posts of all 18 people who checked in today - everyone was in by 11AM EST. Nice to see that kind of participation.

In that group there was not one person who came out and claimed STARS. I was pretty public in doing so when I was getting tossed around as an early candidate, but I did not see this as some kind of epidemic condition where the majority of people were tipping their hand.

Over the course of today's posts I started putting together some ideas about what people might be doing in the game, but they represent nothing more than guesses at this point ... anyways, I did not find this to be as prevalent as was suggested.

I don't think you looked closely. I had 4 - 5 people who came out and said they were stars or strongly hinted it. I said thats how many I had, and didnt say it was an epidemic. I asked out of curiosity why those 4-5 people did that.

Now out of curiosity, why are you misrepresenting what I said?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote