View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 01:13 AM   #401
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Well All I can say is I have been there before. I very rarely am a night kill by bad guys because usually the good guys find some reason to want to lynch me in the first few days. I talk alot in WW games, throw out alot of ideas (some of them better than others) and I want to encourage others to contribute with meaningful conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I'll go ahead and say what my thoughts are. I'm not too worried about dying tonight, but I have a feeling that I won't live past night 2 in this game. So I want to try to get some forward momentum going here.

These posts don't match up. You say you very rarely are a night kill, yet in the night post you have a feeling that you won't live past night 2.

Your reasoned that st.cronin and I aren't on the same team, so one of us is bad. Did you get that from..

Fouts votes Cronin
Cronin votes hoops (changed later to bullet)
Hoops votes bullet
?

As Lathum said, you are playing the helpful villager, but with a twist. You are providing names for people to go after. I am sure a good guy wouldn't be throwing names out there on night 1 with little evidence. I submit that either you are the Police Chief (nope), and you know who the STARS are, or you are working for the bad guys. More likely you are hoping that throwing hints out there might get people thinking you are the PC.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote