View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 08:40 AM   #423
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Well, I have no idea if I am going to get whacked tonight or not. Since its past deadline now I can say that I was bluffing about not being afraid that I would get night 1 in a way hoping they would be afraid to come after me.

Don't know if they caught my bluff or not, so I will say now that its deadline in case I do die, I will reel everything back in.

I guess a little bit of me is dissapointed that no one else has picked up on this. It makes me have a small fear that some of the people who I think most of in WW games are all bad guys and did pick up on it, just hiding the fact to try to save teammates.

I'm going to reel myself back in a little bit now so I'm a little less Blade-gung-ho-crazy-mode and a bit more analytical now. Basically here is the deal. Think about this:

-The police chief won't vote for a good guy
-Bulletsponge was a good guy
-The police chief would not have voted for Bulletsponge
-The police chief voted for someone other than Bulletsponge
-Only St.Cronin and Fouts received votes besides Bulletsponge yesterday
-The police Chief voted for Either St.Cronin or Fouts
-Either St.Cronin or Fouts is bad.

Thats how I drew the first half of my dots together. Now that I have done that, I am sure most of you can put together the last half. Hope this is far more analytical and little less off the wall for you all.

Like I said I am a bit dissapointed that no one else put this together

It would have been a good idea to keep this to yourself, IMO.

I also think it is entirely possible that the Police Chief is one of the folks who voted late for either bullet or cronin. There was a point where the vote was 8-5, I believe. So, there were 4 votes after this that could have potentially been the Police Chief. 3 of those votes were for bullet. It doesn't seem too crazy to me for the Police Chief to be one of the late votes on bullet.

I don't think your theory is as solid as you think.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote