View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 11:29 AM   #514
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
Alan, you asked for thoughts on what other people were thinking, so I'll give you mine. Right now I am leaning toward st.cronin. I had the same thought as you that the chief would not have voted for Bullet, so st.cronin or Fouts probably got the chief's vote. I don't really think NTN is the chief, so that leaves st.cronin.

The only reason I hesitate about this vote is that it is possible that everyone on the block yesterday was good and the chief didn't want to out himself/herself and voted for a STARS member.

I also didnt really think ntndeacon was the chief which is why I voted Cronin earlier. Im not against switching to fouts though, and I heavily considered it when lathum quickly plopped a vote down on Cronin with me after blasting me and my ideas.

I still am tempted to switching to fouts, but I kind of want to see what people do today, and I partially wonder if we have a fouts vs cronin run off, is it umbrella vs zombies? If so, what type of actions will we see from people trying to save their own if its close.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote