View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 01:47 PM   #1455
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
And why do you think there is no police chief Alant? Couldn't it be Anxiety or Chief? Somebody with not a lot of posts because of time constraints?

I am basing my thoughts on people's behavior to me as well as behavior to other known stars players. Considering vote counts a little bit, but basing it more on behavior more than anything. For instance on day 2 for a while you were still on my list of possible people who could be the chief (I had like 11-12 or so entering day 2), but I scratched you off based on your interaction with me that day. (not necessarily voting for me but more how you interacted).

I could be wrong about there not being a chief, but its my feeling right now. I am also starting to wonder if there are other roles listed not in the game. Primary ones I'm thinking about are the Assassin (often times you see the assassin go by night 3-4 as they want to use the ability before they get nightkilled or lynched), and the witness (we've had 3 nights and so far no hit from IA or the witness role?)

Main reason I am wondering this is trying to figure out if there is a place for all of these vanilla stars people still around. I think there are a few roles that would call themselves vanilla to try to keep from outing themselves.

The thing I am most afraid of right now is trying to figure out who was converted. Basically anything that i previously felt about anyone could possibly have been reset last night anyways with a conversion.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote