View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 12:03 PM   #1974
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Spleen is listing three people as possibly being Zombie Convert: me, LSG, and MrW.

Since no one is countering MrW's claim of sniper, I feel pretty confident he was the shooter last night. Clearly not a convert.

I know I'm not the convert, have spelled out thoughts on how a sane person should view this in Post #1970, and my night 3 protection of LSG indicates she is not a convert either.

So in my book Spleen is 0-3. And given his horrid voting record all game long (Glen vote was self-preservation, previously voted for two other people earlier in day - LSG and SnDvls) I have him pretty low on my distrust list. Spleen is a more likely convert than anyone he has listed. Or potentially a starting Zombie. Glen being a Zombie does not clear Spleen of being one.

Right now I'm looking at Spleen and Dodgerchick as my two leading candidates for today. Getting information on Spleen is much more valuable than any other candidate, because if it was a Zombie/Zombie showdown yesterday then we do not necessarily have trust/distrust for people based on yesterday's votes.

Okay then. I will put a some stock in what you are telling me. If what you say is true and there was a conversion, then Chief Rum, BrianD, SnDvls or Fouts were the convert victim.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote