View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 12:32 PM   #1976
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Spleen, if Fouts or the "other" scan role in the game did not scan you last night then we are not going to get that information on you during the day today.

Based on that other role not having come out by now, I think there is a good chance that the zombies got the other seer role with their conversion. Hoping that is not the case, but starting to expect it is the longer that we do not have that reveal.

I think it is pretty unlikely that Fouts was the convert after the role he played yesterday. I don't know how to evaluate Chief and Brian for sure without knowing about you first. But if you are STARS then Brian should be pretty trusted for his switch last night and Rum to a lesser extent for his vote (going from memory, believe it was on Glen).

I know I'm not the convert, so it has to be one of those people. Let's do this one at a time then.

Let's just say DC is zombie and remove her from the equation.

LSG - Cleared by you because you guarded her.
Fouts - Role Reveal yesterday
Chief Rum - voted for Glen
hoops and BrianD - late vote switch to lynch the infector.
SnDvls - claimed Umbrella by himself and confirmed by Fouts.
Mr. Wednesday - sniped zombie
Dodgerchick - cleared by no one mostly likely zombie

I'm the only one that hasn't been cleared by another person or my actions. So, things look very much like I am a zombie, but I promise you that I'm not.

So, if there was a conversion, it has to be of those other folks. I need to go back and look at when Chief voted for Glen. It is possible that he made his vote early enough that it could be disguised. With you and BrianD switching so late, he may have been unable to switch. Or felt a switch was too revealing. I was up 7-4 before the switch so it looks like I was almost a runaway lynch victim.

What am I missing?
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote