View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 02:41 PM   #1998
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Spleen, jumping back to Post #1976:

While I think DC is a fairly likely Zombie, I don't think we can eliminate her from the conversation around convert. The goal today is to get a Zombie, convert or otherwise. So while you were focused on getting the convert with your analysis, I'm focusing on getting a Zombie and don't care a whole heck of a lot if they are Day 1 Zombie or Day 4 Zombie.

Spleen - involved in runoff against Zombie Day 4, had at least two zombie votes on him (Glen, Path). Self-described "vanilla" STARS

LSG - not converted Night 3, per Hoopsguy. Self-described "vanilla" STARS

Fouts - provided "seer information" that helped capture Zombie on Day 4. Unlikely to be Zombie at this point in the game because of these actions. Self-described Internal Affairs. Alan and I both had suspicions of linkage to Umbrella Lathum on Day 2.

Chief Rum - voted for Spleen and stayed there. Ended with vote on Lathum on Day 2 although initially had cast it for Cronin. One of harder people to pin down at moment.

Hoops - part of late vote swing against Glen on Day 4. Voted for Umbrella Lathum on Day 2. Self-described bodyguard.

BrianD - last vote on Glen on Day 4. No strong feel for faction up to this point. Hard to make case for Zombie with key role in lynching Infector on Day 4.

SnDvls - self-described Umbrella.

MrW - self-described Sniper, no one has challenged his statements on killing Path last night. Unlikely Zombie.

Dodgerchick - last vote on Spleen on Day 4, did not answer when asked to move vote. No ties to anyone at this point in game. If there are two Zombies remaining I think it is pretty likely she is one.

So okay, based on your analysis, you believe I'm a zombie because I didn't switch when you asked me to?

Keep in mind that I've been behind with the reading and as the deadline grew closer, I glanced at the last few pages and felt a little bit of pressure to cast a vote, not knowing the backstory on each candidate and who had the most evidence against them. I honestly didn't see a case against Glen. Could I have missed something? Absolutely! It's not the first time it happened.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote