View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 08:14 PM   #198
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
To be honest, im giving everyone(including path) a free pass for yesterday/last night. Its why i didnt want to vote him today...it was halloween, and i know a lot of people celebrated in whatever ways they chose. Most people i know got drunk of their asses, so i figure a bunch of football fans wouldnt be much different. I for one wasnt a fan of this game starting when it did, as im not sure starting on a major holiday ensures activity, but barkeep did. I was going to wait until tomorrow to worry about path, as holidays and generally the hungover day after tend to decrease activity quite a bit. I wouldnt be suprised if thats the case with path, or whoever our bodyguard is. Im not trying to complain about the game, just stating i wasnt a big fan on the lynch today given the circumstances of the holiday.

I think the "holiday" might be why it's slow, and I too pretty much have given a free pass, but it's also day 2 and nothing is really out there yet either especially w/ saldana having to bow out and then him actually being bad too.

Blade - what are you thoughts on spleen beign that Saldana voted for him with what he would know w/ his pseudo good guy role? smoke screen?
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote