View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 08:44 AM   #2449
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
The cooperation between Umbrella and STARS was fitful. I certainly didn't expect that Chief's reveal was totally fake (I had figured him for the conversion, that he was telling the truth about his original role), and I give Brian, DC, and SnDvls credit for playing along to try to swing the game around to the 1-1-1 endgame.

we knew who the last zombie was, but knew we were in end game without them still around so I though up the cut off plan and hopped the zombies would pick up on it and try to run with it as well. CR did, but a little too late if I would have gotten spleen lynched instead of me umbrella would have won as we would have had the numbers and the zombie would have to vote with us.

I admit I revealed too soon. I had gotten a PM from Brian & DC to say something (I think I was at 4-5 votes at the time) I had to read 5 pages and as I was getting to page 3 I could see the tide swinging my way. I didn't get a heads up that fouts had already cleared me as not a zombie and the vote was moving back away from me. I said I was zombie then the next page saw fouts reveal.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote