View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 05:41 PM   #321
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
could someone translate the above few posts into non LotR speek? thanks

My best translation in as unbiased as I can be:

1) People were wondering what Blade was doing with his roleplay talking to himself
2) I gave examples of a Dissociative identity disorder from the books being Smeagol/Gollum.
3) Blade states my linking him to Smeagol will turn people against him and is an effort to try to get him lynched without knowing all of the facts.
4) I stated I wasn't trying to get Blade lynched but instead was trying to be helpful.

(Repeat 3-4 over 20 or so posts)

5) Saldana jumps in and says I'm making up stuff trying to get Blade lynched.
6) I give the explanation in the storyline of what Gollum did, and once again re-state that I was trying to give examples of the disorder as I later also mentioned Bilbo, Frodo, Boromir, Ilsidur all good guys having this disorder in the stories too
7) I tell the path of GOllum's travels and answer Saldana's rebuttle questions

Basically I'll re-state what I have said all along, I found Blade's roleplaying interesting and said what it made me think of. Blade (and to some extent Saldana) jumped out too sensitive for some reason even when I never pushed for any lynch and no one else even came out to try to lynch Blade from any of the explanations.

I have zero idea if anyone in this game even has a character from the books, I know that I dont. I just have no idea why Blade and Saldana are jumping so much so early unless I struck a nerve on something I said unintentionally.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote