View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 08:38 PM   #392
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
I find it very odd that Blade and Saldana are attacking AlanT for pointing out that Blade's ramblings are reminicent of Gollum. Sheesh! We're all thinking it.

Having said that, though, it looks like it's gonna be scoobz in a runaway - which means he's probably a good guy. Ah well, better to lynch someone who's not really taking part in the discussion.

Vote Scoobz

i never said didnt find his ramblings reminscent of gollum....of course i did....what i had a problem with was Alan presenting as fact that his ramblings mean he IS Gollum, since as far as my knowledge of this world goes, Gollum was never anywhere near the shire in the past, and since we have a period when this game is taking place, i know gollum is no where near bree.

let me state for the record that i am not saying blade is necessarily a good guy...i am simply stating that in my opinion, there is no way he is the character of gollum.

as far as alan goes, i am not saying he is bad, but i do have a problem with some of the information he was giving out as facts today.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote