View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 12:22 AM   #442
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
I'm not sure you are quite caught up yet. As Anxiety posted, Scoobz did respond to his role PM and asked a question about his role. He was playing.

The pile on at vote 6 or whatever comment does not make sense. It took 13 votes to lynch yesterday. Scoobz did not have number 13 until 58 minutes to deadline. By not showing up he almost did escape a lynch. And we nailed a bad guy by lynching on day one. That would not have happened if we chose not to lynch. Yes it is a small chance to hit, but it is the only way we nail bad guys and the reason we have the numbers as the uninformed majority.

And statistically we could have just as easily, if not more easily, got a good guy, beacuse they can shift votes in manners we can't detect -- by strategically not showing up, for instance. And yes, Ididn't read everything, I apologize, but the thought was brought up throughout the day. I can see the argument for lynchings on day one, and a lot of the time it's a good idea, but to think that we absolutely must be killing people every day even if we have no freaking clue what we're doing seems insane to me.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote