View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 03:08 PM   #1
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Werewolf XXXVIII: Jack The Ripper (GAME OVER! GOOD WINS ON DAY SEVEN)

In the 1880s, London was the jewel city of a mighty empire--and home to perhaps the most renowned slum in history--the Whitechapel District in the East End. Rape, extortion and murder were hourly events there at night (and sometimes the day, too), hidden under the shroud of fog and dull gas lanterns and in alleys so small and dark two men side-by-side could not pass through them. Prostitutes sell their wares with a wink and a smile, while unbeknownst to you, the orphans pinch your wallet. London police don't go there, and the night watchman is in for a dangerous, short-lived job. Thousands of immigrants--from as far as India and China to as close as the farmland outside of London main--huddled in poverty here, struggling with each other in a Darwinian fashion just for that extra shilling.

And no one in Whitechapel is important enough to bring Scotland Yard here. So can you survive the evil here? And what do you do when the most famous serial killer of all time lands in your neighborhood?

This game will focus on the slum of Whitechapel District. Roles will be sent out Monday night. It will start with a non-mandatory (no kills allowed) Night Zero, which will be run at 7 a.m. EDT (4 a.m. PDT) on the morning of Tuesday, Nov. 28. The first official day where everyone should be checking in is Day One, due at 9 p.m. EDT (6 p.m.) PDT Tuesday on Nov. 28.

More details to follow.

IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS GAME WILL NOT START UNTIL AFTER THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND. IF YOU JOIN, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU DID SO, SO THAT WE DO NOT HAVE ANY NO SHOWS WHO MIGHT GET IMPORTANT ROLES. THANK YOU.

P.S. If you are interested in playing but have limited availability, you can still play, as most roles only need limited availability. If you want to enter the game in that capacity, please PM me and I will exclude the few critical roles when I do your role. I would recommend not saying publicly that you did this, however, as knowledge you are not in a critical role could affect the game.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 12-05-2006 at 09:30 PM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote