View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 05:17 PM   #225
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
So far I have been accused of claiming to be surprised that people had night actions, which I never said, and that I claimed to have no night actions, which I never said.

So people are voting for me based on things I never said.

All I have ever said is that I got no information last night, and that people who did get information should share it.

Cronin, I can't answer for others, but I will explain why you independantly ended up on my starting to suspect list as best as I can. from these posts:

Quote:
I don't have any information, but some folks are hinting that there is information out there. I would like to have something to base my vote on, so out with it folks.

This was the initial post. It by itself didn't seem like a big deal to me. I also have no information to provide today, so this seemed fine to me.

Quote:
He says he got information on night 0.

This is the first ping on my radar today. You seem that Hoops is hinting at a role because he got information on night 0. This would tell me that you would expect some players in the game wouldn't be able to gain any kind of information at all.

I know I probably have one of the most simple basic roles in the game, and still I know that I have a way to get information at nights if I choose to do it. I chose to not pursue that option and instead spent some money in a different manner. The fact I as an "ordinary villager" type role has the ability to get information, that tells me that you aren't an ordinary villager. This alone doesn't make you bad, but it makes me wonder what you are exactly.

Quote:
Why? Do you think everybody got information on night 0? Because I didn't.

This is follow up on my belief that you feel some people can't get information. True, not everyone got information on night 0, I as well didn't so that part of your statement isn't what bothers me, its more the inferrance that you had that others who did get info are hinting at roles, which I do not think is the case this game.

Quote:
This is incorrect. I was merely saying that my best guess as to what role hoopsguy was hinting at, it didn't make any sense for him to hint at it. I was simply pointing out what I thought was an odd play.

I have said that I did not get any information last night, but of course some people got information last night. That's what night 0 is for, to allow certain roles to get a jump on the rest of us.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote