View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 02:03 PM   #611
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I'm not really sure how you "burned" me last game as any of the others on my team could verify I was thinking you were probably bad from day 2 on and pushed for you to be our scan target on night 1. However thats neither here nor there, its pretty silly to argue my points in this game with things from last game that are irrelevant.

Like I said, I have no idea if you have the ability to visit prostitutes or whatever, but you sure didn't seem to know much about it yesterday. You had a headache, fair enough so today you still have a different role than the rest of us with your story. No matter how you cut it, you don't have the same normal villager role that others have.

Whether that makes you bad or good I don't know and will leave it up to others to make their own judgements, but I just know you aren't the same role as me.

fair enough. that was a cheap-shot and irrelevant. i do have the ability to visit prostitutes or the opium den if i choose. It does seem likely that I don't have the same normal villager role of course. But in a game like this I don't find that that surprising, that I have an advantage here and a disadvantage somewhere else. I earn an extra shilling if I stay in at night to earn money, but if I go out at night I assume additional risk. i don't see why that tweaks you so much. There's a lot of strange roles going on in London here.

I see your point about how the fact that i'm not a "normal" villager makes me more suspicious. But if we lynch everyone who isn't a "normal" villager then we lose all of our special abilities.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote