View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 05:57 PM   #712
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I have a start to a circle of trust. Thus far it would include:

Hoops--I think I know what role he is playing

Blade--From the information he has presented, IE bribing the urchin, and the overal vibe I have gotten from him

Barkeep--I think I know his role as well

AlanT--I'm very confident he is playing with the same cards I was delt.

I may still be a little rusty, and there may be something that I missed that I usually wouldn't, but for right now this is what I'm working with in my COT.

Of the three suspects, I suspect Mr. Wednesday the least. There is just nothing there. The whole reason for voting him revolved around Blade, and Blade has since moved his vote. This means either Blade re-read his PM and realized he was wrong, or he was just never really convinced.

I have nothing on DT at all. This is a bad thing for him. I have a little bit of a read on almost everyone in the game, DT is not one of them.

Lathum is interesting. Hoops is nearly convinced he is bad, and Lathum was the only one in the district who did not answer Wednesday's call. With actual evidence against Lathum, I think I may change my vote.

Of these four, they have voted for:

Blade and Hoops both on Lathum

Alan and Barkeep are on DaddyTorgo

Again, Alan is playing with the same cards I am, so I'm pretty sure he has no inside information, as for Barkeep, he would only know about the johns that have contacted him and possibly the other ladys of the night. So I think there is more hard evidence against Lathum than DT so I will...

UNVOTE DADDYTORGO

VOTE LATHUM
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote