Thread: Ping: Drunk Guy
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 12:14 AM   #1089
amdaily
College Prospect

I've drunk so much it is amazing I can type right. Some guy at the bar bought the whole place 2 rounds of shots and add that the the amount of X-Mas ale I've drunken, damn!

Yet, as it is when you are still fawning over lost love, the more you drink the more sober you become. I spent many months with this girl. In many ways she was everything I wanted: religious, fixated on her education, caring, etc.

As it was, I was everything to her. So she said. No one surprised her like I did, no one cared for her as I did, no one treated her like I did.

Yet, in a matter on a SINGLE FUCKING DAY, everything is turned upside down. The phone calls stop. The text messages stop. The responses to my e-cards even stop.

The next 10 days of the relationship are filled with non-speaking and hostilties. Finally it is "mutually" ended.

Really it was her ending it. Unbeknownst to me, she has been fucking some loser during the course of those 10 days. Honestly I should have known, it happened this EXACT way once before. But this girl way different. There was no way she could do something like that. Yet here we are...

The point is, well god damit! ther eas a point here, but i dont even care anyomre. all women are sluts. some can just repsress it better than others. advise to all single guys: dont get emkitonaly nvlved in anything no matter how much she says she loves you. she is lying! deep inside she is just a fucking slut who will, at the drop of a dime, offer it up to any man who treats her like shit.
amdaily is offline   Reply With Quote