View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 02:44 PM   #139
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
I actually didnt take dubbs comment as an attack, more of a spilling over of his anger from dying last game. He said that is not the case, and we moved along. I like dubby, if you read the last game you know that
I do know that. I like dubb too and he seems to have decided to pick a fight with me this game.

I agree with CW's idea that he seems to be trying to get someone to duel with him. I wonder why. He could always initiate the duel, but he hasn't. So maybe he can't initiate a duel. And if he can't, why can't he? I'm still mulling over some possible reasons that someone could be barred from initiating a duel, but would want to do one anyway.

The two thoughts I have so far are:
1. Some power gets triggered when he wins a duel. I'm thinking that perhaps he's the apprentice musketeer and could become a full fledged musketeer if he shows his prowess by winning a duel?

2. He simply is the duelest in the game, both sword fighting and guns, and as a balance mechanism he can't initiate a duel.

As I type this post a third thought occurs. Perhaps he's actually a crappy swordfighter but an unbelievable shot. Doesn't change the analysis here (as why doesn't he simply initiate the duel).
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote