View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 02:37 PM   #299
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
You're obviously very heated up over this because of your personal situation and impacts of it on your WW playing this weekend. While trying to not trivalize your concerns, I don't think a board wide stance is really needed. I personally like playing on some weekends because I get bored without WW.. and other weekends I dont have any availability. I personally don't see any problem with doing as we always have and just leave it up to the GM for eac game.

If its a game schedule that won't fit for you, just don't play is all I can suggest. I don't mean that in a mean way, its just impossible to please everyone all the time. I usually just leave it up to folks in my games who are playing, and set the default to longer play over the weekend instead of continuing over the weekend. But I dont see any reason to limit it if the people do want to play.

I just don't like that we usually wait until Friday to make decisions for weekend play. It's not about my situation; let me make this clear: I'm angry about _DUBB_. The weekend thing just doesn't make any sense to me. When it comes to setting schedules, it's quite possible that you just screw over a couple of people by saying, oh, you have to play today with little warning. And that they're quiet for those days doesn't make them more likely to be a wolf. When it comes to today, if people being quiet over the weekend isn't more likely to make them a wolf, and the people have a history of not being quiet during the normal playing hours, why are we using it against them?
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote