View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 04:30 PM   #798
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Fouts said he had two suspects, chief and alan...he killed chief, and then he sent congratulatory wine to alan that someone managed to get their hands on and poison before it went to alan? That makes sense to you?

I dont think fouts is bad, but id like someone to explain a story that makes more sense then fouts killed his other top suspect last night with the wine he purchased and gave to alan. Why send wine to, after chiefs death, your top suspect?

Fouts suspected CR and Alan because they voted for him and wouldn't move off of him. It was the old "I know I'm good, so you must be bad if you vote for me" logic which really annoys me. Alan hinted at the important role, so Fouts killed CR. Even if he could kill someone else (a Duke AND an assassin?), I seriously doubt he'd go after Alan right after threatening to kill him.

It makes more sense to me that the musketeers took Alan's hint of being important and killed him with a forged receipt. If we had found the receipt due to the actions of a detective-type player, I'd believe that maybe Fouts did it. Since we found it as part of a normal write-up, I can't believe he killed Alan.

Heck, the musketeers could have planted that receipt not so much to frame Fouts, but to thank him for getting our seer to identify having an important role.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote