View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 12:39 AM   #145
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
When he and i were discussing barkeep, and i was strongly hinting at 007, he to me came fairly out of left field and asked if i was implying barkeep was the bodyguard. It was odd, and thus caught my attention. Im guessing the bad guys saw a similar oddity when he said that.

Hmm, you may be right. I personally didn't make that leap, and thought Lathum saying bodyguard might more suggest he himself was 007 (same diff, though, he would be a target). But that's if you made that connection at all--I could also see people believing it was just a review of the available good roles by two veteran players, and didn't necessarily mean either of them was one or the other.

Regardless, the wolves took a chance and won there. I would like to see what 007 saw last night, but even if it had been safe for him with a BG to reveal or help, now it is all but impossible.

We will have to watch for hints from 007 and hope we can catch on (and the bad guys not).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote