View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 01:37 PM   #159
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

shi...oh this a family-friendly game?

Chief you don't want to vote for me. I'm a secret agent (00?)

so we're down two good guys and the bodyguard already? that's not good. Such a small game that I'm starting to panic a bit already that we've lost two, including our bodyguard.

I explained my frustration last night with the way the vote went, essentially "trapping" me on DC by not having another candidate even close. Not that it would have mattered likely anyways, it was a blind Day one lynch, not an informed lynch on a later day where we would know more and when my vote would be more eye-raising.

FWIW Lathum wasn't guarding me last night. I would like to know who he was guarding though, if they knew that, or especially if they saw anything.

The Fouts/Barkeep exchange has me raising a wary eye in that direction, I'm curious to see what comes of it. There hasn't been a lot of action today so far aside from that. I'm curious to see Blade's take on the Fouts/Barkeep exchange, but IMO right now I am looking in that direction with my vote, for lack of any other strong suspects. It's entirely possible that either Fouts or Barkeep is evil, it's also entirely possible that neither of the two are and we could lynch both and come up with neither being bad.

How many bad-guys do we think there are in a game this size anyways? What's the formula say?
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote