View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 03:35 PM   #326
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Damn. I've been running around all day, get back, check in and I'm being sacrificed. What the hell? At least GE is seeing through Blade's story...if he is the BG then why didn't he admit it on Day 2 when everyone was asking him for information? He had NO reason not to give whatever info he had, if he really was the BG. I don't think he is, I think he just singled me out for two reasons...I am a new player, this is only my second (maybe third - I dont remember) game, and I haven't been really active up to this point because I've been having communication problems with getting my dsl switched over to cable. Last night's missed vote was a mistake, had I thought I was going to be late I would have sent my vote in earlier, but I really thought I would be back from dinner by 8:30 or 8:45, which would have given me plenty of time to vote.

I am as close to positive that Blade is a wolf that I can be without having an actual admission from him.

VOTE BLADE

I am home for the rest of the afternoon and really dont like the idea of ending the day early when Blade has everyone so brainwashed. I'm here to defend myself and hopefully convince you to lynch a wolf tonight bc I promise you I am not one...
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote