View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 11:00 AM   #383
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
An important point, which I don't think I've been as out front about as perhaps I could have been, is that there are the experienced and the not experienced. I think you're looking at a very different grouping of players if a newer person (which I include LSG in, for instance, since she hasn't played with some people like Sack and Eaglesfan) than if you have someone who's been around the block a few times. So while Alan I think your list looks excellent, I think it looks considerably less excellent if you're not Apocalypse.

This is a very good point. We can throw out who we think Apocalypse picked, but the truth of the matter is that until we find one of the Horsemen, we have absolutely nothing to go on. Is Apocalypse a vet or a newer player? Would he/she pick based on the players or the characters?

For the record, I was somewhat expecting to be chosen as a Horsemen. Not that I think I'm a great player or anything, but as others have mentioned, I do kind of keep in the middle range of play. I'm not overly vocal and I'm not UTR. I float in the middle and would be an ideal Horseman candidate (IMO). The fact that I wasn't selected doesn't tell me a whole lot, at least not until we do find one of the Horsemen and we start to see how Apocalypse thinks.

SPIDERMAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote