View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 10:28 PM   #2018
hoopsguy
General Manager

So, this is what the Helsing grounds look like ... was beginning to wonder if I would ever set foot here. I'm sure that everyone is upset with the recent events that have taken place - usually we do not have people being butchered on Survivor. Hard way to make a million bucks, eh?

With Howard's victory today they earned the right to pit two of your members against each other in the council. A couple of questions:
1.) Knowing that you have to vote between either Alan or Cronin, what are your thoughts on the choices made by Howard?
2.) Does the original tribe membership of the two (Helsing and Oz) play a large role in your voting decision?

On final note - the network is ecstatic with our decision to take the show to realtime this year. It was a tough sell initially, but the formula of combining Survivor with a teen slasher movie seems to really hitting a sweet spot with the 18-35 demographic. Also, please remember that our sponsors appreciate proper product placement. So don't forget to have the "Blue Diamond Walnut" label facing the cameras when you are snacking during the day - you should know who I'm talking to here ...
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote