View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 10:25 PM   #336
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
I'm confused. Didn't SnDvls already come out and say he was the bodyguard? Or did I misread someone's statement again?

That sounds to me like he's the bodyguard.

Isn't that a little obvious? I'm not sure I buy that "reveal" at all. Plus, he's wrong, there is another good role (the veteran role).

If he is indeed who he says he is, then the wolves probably went after him last night, and he protected himself. Since he can't protect himself tonight, he's a goner anyway. And that's if we assume his reveal is on the up and up, and I'm not ready to do that yet. SnDvls has actually done some strange things this game and has certainly not solidified himself in any trust circles that I am aware of.

If he a goner when the next night cycle comes around, it actually then makes even more sense for him to tell us who he has protected so far, especially on the nights there were no kills. If he doesn't tell us before the night cycle, we won't get the chance to build that circle of trust.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote