View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 10:31 PM   #338
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I still think CR is a likely wolf. And I'll back it up once again with a vote. I'm glad to see bsak might be coming along to my line of thinking.

Vote Chief Rum

I find it interesting you continue to go after, when I am the one trying to developa plan to catch the wolves here. If it weren't for the bodyguard, this game might already be over. We were shooting in the dark for the past three days, and of course, we missed each time.

That makes me very suspicious of you, although I will admit if you are a wolf, you are making a very strong and open stand, which is abit lacking in subtlety if you have a role that needs to be hidden.

So I don't see the point in making any counter vote against you or moving you above others on my suspect list, although I hope you'll come to realize you're barking up a tree that will only aid in giving the wolves their victory.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote