View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 08:36 AM   #211
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

We have a gym that provides daycare, which has been extremely helpful for my wife. The gym we used to belong to in Florida years back had a daycare as well, but we weren't thrilled with them (they dropped our daughter on her head once!) and we hardly went. Now, we are comfortable with the new gym and usually go at least once or twice right after I get home from work - we drop the kids off and go to the gym for about 45 minutes or so.

Seriously, it is very hard to find the time for the gym, but you just have to do it. Once softball and outdoor soccer start for our 7 year old, things are going to get difficult again. And that's not even factoring in trying to get our 2 year old involved in some activities. Most of the time, I have been going by myself later, after the girls go to sleep. But then that cuts into time I spend with the wife, so it's a catch 22.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote