View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 05:53 PM   #2695
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

It being Tuesday night and all, I may not be back for a while. The following post is meant for those thinking about voting for either me or Swaggs. This is why you should consider Swaggs over me:

1). Swaggs and AlanT were tied wtih 7 points each in yesterday's contest, which wolves would have really wanted to win. I only got four points.

2). When voting yesterday, I could have voted KWhit or ITC. KWhit hadn;t showed up for two days, so I voted KWhit because if he wasn;t going to defend himself, I wasn;t going to avoid voting for him. I hadn;t intended on comgin back - this was a couple of hours before the deadline, and I had to do rounds and whatnot. However, I was able to check back in with a few minutes before deadline, see KWhit had logged on and responded, and hopped my vopte to ITC. KWhit is one of the most "cleared" (using that term loosely) people in teh game. If I were really a wolf, I would have left my vote on KWhit, watched him get voted out AND have had a legit reason to have done so. KWhit can verify all of this happened in group

3). My theory behind why no kill last night is that either wolves can only kill the group they are in or they cannot kill while under immunity - so they were prevented from killing. (Note that BK indicates that there was a potential for a night action with his comments.). Either of those theories would mean our group was clean - KWhit and I are not wolves. That means Swaggs must be a wolf by process of elimination.

This is recent stuff, there's stuff that's older, but I figured that you'd want only recent things.

I may or may not be able to check back in before deadline, but I'll try to. For now, and probably for good, my vote is on Swaggs.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote