View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 08:25 PM   #2835
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I've pretty much already said I assumed I could easily be double crossed. But without doing this, I still end up being voted out tommorrow easily if that is the will of the wolves left. I'm really going to find it interesting what will happen from here on out. Since the final two not only have to worry about getting to the final 2 people, but also how they get there in a way to win votes from the jury at the end.

Coming in to today I highly doubted I would make the final two or even win. Now I just doubt it. At least thats an upgrade I still don't think any of you are being openly honest with me, but I do have to say today was alot more fun to read than it could have been if you all kept it all in.

Like I said if you were honest about everything Anxiety, and I make the final two I fully understand if you don't choose to vote me the winner. However if you wern't fully honest with me, then well guess you didn't meet my conditions for my vote anyways!

No, you don;t get voted out tomorrow if you vote SnDvls with me and path. That leaves me, path, you and Kwhit - an even 2-2 split and I can't night kill either of you tonight (immunity) so you cannot be surrounded by wolves tomorrow. This gives you the best chance of an even split, and tomorrow we have either four (2-2) or three if I were to kill path. Those are the only two options. You do NOT die tomorrow by wolves if you vote SnDvls, don;t you see?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote